Bansal - Serene Groove - Liquid DnB

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Lovin the old skool pads man;P and the vocals. i think the drum pattern is abit boring, and sounds like the soundscape gets overloaded by too much stuff when the bell thing comes in, needs better eq.

VIP Junglist
Pretty much the whole thing man, i think ur pad is taking up alot of space, and that bass is too high in the freqs and needs to be deeper it lacks sub, maybe use just a sub imo. and eq the bells above the pads as they are both using space in the mid area, + the bass lol.

and the drums dont really kick thru all the mud either, will be better probably when u clear out the overload-mud :)

i hope this helps

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Musically speaking I enjoyed the track, and also agree with fishy. Can't wait to hear the new eq version

luciduk

VIP Junglist
some really sick production tricks in here, i liek those. but the mix sounds packed and its leaving the drums pretty squashed down IMO, they need to cut through. snare and kick could be much more snappy, are you trying some EQ and compression tricks on those bitches. other than that little thing - i like this

luciduk - i have eq'd and compressed the hell out of them lol but i hvent used any special tricks on them, sorry to disappoint :)... thanks for the kind words tho pal! appreciate it!

VIP Junglist
luciduk - i have eq'd and compressed the hell out of them lol but i hvent used any special tricks on them, sorry to disappoint :)... thanks for the kind words tho pal! appreciate it!
lol maybe thats the problem, beware of ur use of compression too much just makes it worse.. i usually try to avoid it if i dont have to use it and then only if i know it will sound good