Bansal - Ambient Break WIP - Liquid Dn'B

Nice, I like the intro, the part from 2:00-2:15 can be shorter and the drop after that needs more impact imo. Also i think the guitar can come down with a few dbs. I dig the drums and the pads, nice stuff going on overall

This is nice man...not to sure about the pitch bent bass synth don't think it sits nicely with the other elements in the tune particularly i think it clashes with the guitar. Like the drums! I'm too sure about the pad in the background as well nice sound I'm just not sure whether its working in harmony with the guitar. Are these samples of have you written them?

Yeah the tracks got promise but plinki guitar or piano sound sounds a bit cheep and also sounds out of key partly I think as Resonate says it's clashing with the bass

I dig the bass. But the guitar sound I believe would sound better with some pitch bends and harmonic notes at times, also so delay would go good with it. Over all the track is coming together nicely and I can't wait to hear the finished version.

hey yer i programmed the guitar into logic, and i think some pitch bends might make it work better with the bass, ill post the revamped version soon!.... cheers for the responses

Back
Top Bottom