banned on DOA

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
really? ban for no reason at all hey? maybe they had like a lottery and the prize was ban?
your welcome here Voice...most of the heads on here are doa fallouts anyway....you sure you didnt post something against the rules? I mean just today i moved one of your posts for being in the wrong section. but, i wasnt going to ban you for it

what you think logikz...should we do a raffle for ban

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
your welcome here Voice...most of the heads on here are doa fallouts anyway....you sure you didnt post something against the rules? I mean just today i moved one of your posts for being in the wrong section. but, i wasnt going to ban you for it

what you think logikz...should we do a raffle for ban
i'll buy a ticket, gotta be in it to win it

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
pretty swanky idea right? we could have other prizes like coffee, surgery, tickets, even PMs? and check this out we use the money to buy more mushrooms cos these are kind of wearing off

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yeh.... but lets face it.... DOA are a bunch of tossers and so is dnba.... been a member on them for years..... but everyone on there are just there to beef someone or to advertise their bullshit nights......

dnbforum is a community......

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i posted once on dnba, and that was like only last week.
haven't even bothered signing up to doa.

dnbF is like an orgy in my pants.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Never bothered posting on either of the others TBH, in fact I don't think I've posted on any other forum ever aprt from here...

That's dedication that is!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
I have NEVER posted on either of the 2...to them i do not exist
likewise, although i did introduce myself on dubstepforum.com, i just felt like playing away from home for a bit. needless to say i felt dirty and a massive sense of guilt prevented me from ever going back.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Yeh.... but lets face it.... DOA are a bunch of tossers and so is dnba.... been a member on them for years..... but everyone on there are just there to beef someone or to advertise their bullshit nights......

dnbforum is a community......
not all just a few , its changed alot most of the core writters that were there went when blue martin opened his forum ... doa has changed alot in the last yr ...

dnba well again theres alot of seriously nice people over there and i have to say theres alot that give alot of shit out aswell , funny thing is ,.. u see there names logged in the history bit [when that was up] and used to make me lol that they dis respect everything and everyone exspect locals of the yellow room but go elsewhere for audio ....

ive been banned from both , doa was my mistake but i at the time had it coming because no one was spamming mixes like i was back then and the industry types kept getting on to the mods about what i posted and dnba .... i got nastierly removed after a few locals tore into me and wrote to admin to ban me , so they did ... ,... anyway ...

:lol:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
not all just a few , its changed alot most of the core writters that were there went when blue martin opened his forum ... doa has changed alot in the last yr ...

dnba well again theres alot of seriously nice people over there and i have to say theres alot that give alot of shit out aswell , funny thing is ,.. u see there names logged in the history bit [when that was up] and used to make me lol that they dis respect everything and everyone exspect locals of the yellow room but go elsewhere for audio ....

ive been banned from both , doa was my mistake but i at the time had it coming because no one was spamming mixes like i was back then and the industry types kept getting on to the mods about what i posted and dnba .... i got nastierly removed after a few locals tore into me and wrote to admin to ban me , so they did ... ,... anyway ...

:lol:
their loss is our gain big man*