BANKSY verses BRISTOL MUSEUM 13TH JULY - 31ST AUG (MY PICTURES)

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
BANKSY verses BRISTOL MUSEUM 13TH JULY - 31ST AUG (MY PICTURES)

ON SATURDAY 22ND AUG I TOOK THE TIME OUT WITH ME BEST BUDDY TO GO TO BRISTOL AND QUE FOR 5 HRS TO WITNESS 1 OF THE BEST ART SHOWS IVE EVER SEEN ... HERE ARE A FEW OF THE PHOTOS I MANAGED TO TAKE WHILE BATTERLING WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHERS DOING THE SAME ..

TRUST ME IF YOU HAVENT BEEN YET , ITS CLOSES NEXT WKEND , GET THERE SILLY EARLY TO TRY BEAT THE CROWDS ... ANY WAY ENJOY THE PICTURES ..

PANTY INSPECTOR

THIS ISNT EVERYTHING AS I COULDNT GET SHOTS OF ALOT OF IT BUT THERE IS SOURCES VIA FLICK R THAT HAVE POOLS PIX THAT SHOW EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN ... {GOOGLE IT }

:wave: PANTY INSPECTOR :wave:

Last edited:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
brilliant exhibition. went back in july, and what struck me as particularly good was that he had his own rooms, but he also placed many pieces amongst the normal exhibits. so not only he forced you to look at the whole exhibition, but also he kept the ideals of vandalism and street art.
fuck the haters. banksy is as street as his always been.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
I'll put some of my pictures up in the next few days.

I missed that little bit with the sketch on the stone, but I loved that there was stuff all over the museum after the initial exhibition. :) It was like a treasure hunt!!

I'll make an album on fb too. :)

Definately worth the que...but felt the need to take pictures of every single Banksy piece until my battery ran out on my phone!

Glad Goocher's battery held out!!!

I'll post a few up when i get round to it :)

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Really good picures mate, I cant believe its about a 5 min walk from me and i still havnt been! I have a day off thursday so WILL go then!