bank holiday...(HOSPITALITY @ HEAVEN INFO)

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
so boys and girls...another bank holiday coming up...wahoooo...whats everyones plans then?
for me its gotta be hospitality at heaven on friday siick line up as usuall..info below ;)
doors open at 10pm.

Room 1 : Drum & Bass
Andy C / High Contrast / London Elektricity / DJ Die / Cyantific / DJ Storm / Danny Byrd / MC GQ / MC Wrec / SP:MC / Stapleton MC

Room 2 : Commercial Suicide : Drum & Bass
Klute / Calibre / SKC / Invaderz / Stamina MC / MC Ruthless

Room 3 : Hot Flush Recordings : Dubstep
Scuba / Si Begg / Scientist / Distance

Room 4 : Wah Wah : Jazz/Funk/Soul
The Wah Wah 45s Funk+Soul Lounge

Room 5 : Stop The War On Vinyl Bunker
Strickly Black Plastic

£20 on the door

there are still tickets left but id get there super early to avoid not getting in. apparently the have plenty but with an ever popular event u never know.:boobies::boobies:

really wanna go but havnt got a ticket and last time the que was mahooosive
bangin lineup tho, hospitality's are always the sickest nights

No DnB nights for me this weekend (looks good though) - gonna go up to Durham for my mates stage night, see some old mates and stuff, really lookin forward to it....

Only bad thing is the cost of the train ticket - 90 fucking quid!!! I wouldn't care, but I'm only going up for one night out, and it's costing me nearly a ton before a drop of beer even passes my lips!

£20 on the door ..fuck off! Room 2 looks wicked... Klute is such a good DJ..

Good MC's at Hospitality too! They know how to pick the right vocalists.

Can we all stop talking about it please? Im going to que up and want the que to be small so would appreciate it if we could keep it all to ourselves and then have a great night.
much appreciated

get tickets in advance .. queue is always big.. just take some weed to burn in the queue :)

maybe 8 is a bit early but yeh whatever id rather get there early have a smoke n a couple of drinks in the que for 2 hours than que 4 hours miss half the night n not get in...see what im getting at?

and as for the hotness....u learn to love it ;)

What a wicked night! The dj's were all class. Andy C looked well happy and smashed it. Cyantific was fucking great and Danny Byrd's new album sounds quality!

What a wicked night! The dj's were all class. Andy C looked well happy and smashed it. Cyantific was fucking great and Danny Byrd's new album sounds quality!

yea was a bangin night, london elekricity was one of the highlights for me, he absolutely killed it
danny byrd was wicked aswell

Back
Top Bottom