Bang'in Pulsar

S

Shauny.T.

What a night Klusta put on last night, big respect man.

It was fuck'in ace, all the DJ's were on top form, and loads of people turned out, the only problem was it was over before it really got started, but hey thats not a bad thing, always leave them wanting more. It was a great warm up night for big night at club Mist in a couple of weeks. (spoke to the bloke whos done all the design and art work in club Mist last night, and he told me they have done it out in a old school style, that sounds shit hot.)

As I say it was good but I do have one more complaint and thats about the MC's. They just seem to stand around in their little group and MC at each other rather then the whole crowd, also the relationship between Pulsar and the MC's is a bit shady, the MC's just seem to alienate themselfs away from the main crowd and do just seem to be a seperate group, I personally think this is not good for the atmosphere and Kluta man your gunna have to do something to sort the MC's out man before First Kontact as its not good for the event.

Other things that happened that night were some old piss head kept asking Critical to play some Elvis! That was so fucking funny. And later on at the after party there was a hip hop session going on the one deck, yeah we only had one deck as the other one my mates got is broken, and I said fuck it as it went on and pulled out the dnb remix of whoo har, I'm sure if a few people were not impressed by this, but fuck it man it was dnb after party anyway so why the fuck not?

Once again Klusta and crew pulled off a wicked night proving that Pulsar is the best night in the area, and they deserve to be moving on to proper night club, hopefully it will work and this will go on to be the premeir night in the area and help give Klusta the boost he needs to get the recognition he deserves for all the had work hes put in. Big respect man once again.

:gpeace:

cheers Shaun & mulla.....

Mc setup at MIST will be a completly different. The venue we're currently using for Pulsar isn't exactly the best for dnb and without a late licence it finishes far too easy

props to all that turned out.

King's Lynn will have a dnb scene if it kills me!

Of course it's gonna work young Shaun. First Kontact is the next step on the stairs man. Who knows where we'll be next. Royal Albert hall for hire?

Not sure what other people have wrote as the network I'm on has banned me from read'in my own thread because its used to many swear words, what a shit network. But I can see that Hippo said something, big up yourself you played well mate.

:devilslay

hehehe , yeah u got some rudeboy mcs in kings lynn man , jus wait till im there thats when it gets torn up , big up klusta , hippo and the man like critical

lol I`ve just found this and it brought back good memories, I remember that afterparty and somebody making the descision to throw on woo hah origin unknown remix.

Some really good points about the mc`s, some of them will always stay in a circle and mc to each other and not the crowd because that is all they can do, but respect to phd for his interaction with the dj and for keeping the crowd happy when he mc`ed for us in Leicester.

Also viga you tore it up when you came down mate, I like the way you stayed out of their little mc circle and opted to mainly stay behind the decks facing the crowd. Wicked stuff.

Big up the pulsar headz!

Back
Top Bottom