bang out of order!

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
cuntz, just renewing my car insurance and I always phone round and check on other companies. I mentioned that I do a bit of dj'in, not as my main job, and they then immeditly transferred me to another department and they said they wouldn't insure me. I think thats well out of order, I hardly travel n e where to dj. I can't believe I was that stupid :-x

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Why won't they insure you. Do they stereotype all DJ's as being potential crashers or is there another reason!? :confused: :monkey:

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
yeah, i asked y and they said they just don't insure people who do certain jobs. They new I was a research scientist and i said i don't do much, might have just been that insurance company. beats me

probable understanding of a DJ sterotype - loads of mile, night driving, driving quickly to get to next gig, alcohol, drugs, not knowing exactly where they're going.

personally if I'm driving i stick to the :tehpepsi:

they deserve :nutkick:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Fuckin wack-daddy!!

are they major insurers or jus some 2 bit company?

For moving 7 miles from a secluded close to a city my insurance went up from £650ish to over £1300!

Im 23 an my insurance is higher than a first-time boy-racer! - an its through the AA too!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: