bang out of order!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by klusta, Aug 4, 2003.

1. klusta

klusta Pulsar

cuntz, just renewing my car insurance and I always phone round and check on other companies. I mentioned that I do a bit of dj'in, not as my main job, and they then immeditly transferred me to another department and they said they wouldn't insure me. I think thats well out of order, I hardly travel n e where to dj. I can't believe I was that stupid :-x

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Really? I'll remember that..

3. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Why won't they insure you. Do they stereotype all DJ's as being potential crashers or is there another reason!? :confused: :monkey:

4. klusta

klusta Pulsar

yeah, i asked y and they said they just don't insure people who do certain jobs. They new I was a research scientist and i said i don't do much, might have just been that insurance company. beats me

probable understanding of a DJ sterotype - loads of mile, night driving, driving quickly to get to next gig, alcohol, drugs, not knowing exactly where they're going.

personally if I'm driving i stick to the :tehpepsi:

they deserve :nutkick:

5. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Fuckin wack-daddy!!

are they major insurers or jus some 2 bit company?

For moving 7 miles from a secluded close to a city my insurance went up from £650ish to over £1300!

Im 23 an my insurance is higher than a first-time boy-racer! - an its through the AA too!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: