Bandcamp

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
Realised there's a lot more artists using bandcamp so in the interest of upgrading some of my old vinyl do we know of artists / labels using band camp?

I've got soul:r, exit, inneractive in there at present as examples but assume there must be loads more.

Can we list a few in a thread here possibly?

Cheers in advance.

Samurai
Exit
Cylon
Absys records
Non Plus

These guys have direct Databeats stores:

Headz
Ram
Hardware
Critical
Ingredients
Good looking
V recordings

Blu mar ten and Dispatch have label stores to.

Cheers guys. Found a few old bits & pieces going through fans purchases on there!

Picked up Destiny by Side Effect. Personal fav from Carl Cox's hardcore days!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this hardcore, oldskool, oldschool or old skool? Or maybe old school? And please, post examples of each and every subgenre I just posted. This or you´re a cunt :teeth:

Hahahahaha.

That's why I still love 1993. It was all ardcore maaaaate!

See, you could drop some fackin hardtrance and nobody gave a fuck.

If you play Jump Up or something that sounds not like Spor, the consumption of Mojitos will instantly stop and the head nodders at the bar will leave early. Well, you could always play some Alix Perez but surely someone wants to discuss if he made that tune in December or November which is actually very important.

If Salvador Dali was still alive.

See, you could drop some fackin hardtrance and nobody gave a fuck.

If you play Jump Up or something that sounds not like Spor, the consumption of Mojitos will instantly stop and the head nodders at the bar will leave early. Well, you could always play some Alix Perez but surely someone wants to discuss if he made that tune in December or November which is actually very important.

If Salvador Dali was still alive.

I just don't get it!

For me: I listen to D&B.

That's just saved me countless hours of time wasting which I can spend doing far more useful things!

There's countless styles of hip hop but at the end of the day it's hip hop. I love dilla but I don't like eminem. That's how you break it down!

Yeah wavs should be an option. There's usually about 3 or 3 different formats on a release.

No wavs on BC, send the artists an email if you buy the flac can they send you a wav? Can't see why that would be refused

Will pioneers (800 mk2s and 1000 mk1s in particular) play FLAC?

They will play any audio file you burn to an audio CD.

The magic happens in the CD burning software that you use.

I use Adobe Audition to burn all of my CDs as it can read FLAC, AAC, M4A, AIFF files, etc. The CD burning software uses codecs to read the audio file, in whatever format it is in, and convert it to CDDA to burn on to the disc.

If you use something like Audacity you can read the FLAC files by installing the FFmpeg tool, then converting to WAV to burn with iTunes, Nero, what ever burning software you use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom