Ban the MCs

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
theres only a few in my book that would survive my wrath...mainly the ones who dont chatter over everything.

ie: Conrad, DRS, Fats etc.,..

Swan'e Style

Hollyoaks Bizness
VIP Junglist
theres only a few in my book that would survive my wrath...mainly the ones who dont chatter over everything.

Mc's were only good in the early 90's , cuz they hardly said anything plus when they actually did it made sense, not like today's rambling bollox, there so fucking loud it feels like your dancing to there shit lyrics rather then the music

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist

100% behind you there!

Stamina's not too bad either...

Skibadee, Eksman, Shabba, Foxy and pretty much anyone who MCs at big events e.g. One Nation etc. should be banned from the planet, let alone the realm of d&b

:jerkit:

mesh

VIP Junglist
Mc's were only good in the early 90's , cuz they hardly said anything plus when they actually did it made sense -------
I seem to remember a lot of bullshit on the mic in the early 90s, but yeah what people hate is the babblers, no doubt.

I like MCs and there's no way they should be banned

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
That’s a joke right?

“Yeah lets get rid of all MC’s” ..what a load of wank.

Sorry.

there just needs to be quality control im sure we've all been at nights where you get 5 or so Mc's all on the go at once , and they are all mates of the promoters....

its part of the music always has been always will be... if you dont like it , tough shit.

Im not the biggest fan of all Mc’s but they are definitely an important part of the music, particularly live. ...................................:nadia:.this is long man,.. shuddpup!

Last edited:

ThomW

Southsea In Full Effect
All aboout GQ and people like that really.

The 1xtra Bailey/Randall jungle set had some of the best MCing I've heard for ages, look it up! Foxy, Eksman, Riddla, GQ etc. I like MCs but I'm not really into the New Nation mic blagger entourage.