Bambatta (Break Rmx) promo's this week!

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
I get paid monday so cha-ching...however, i bet after having money i miss it!

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
yeah ive got no money either. would love to have this tune tho. (hint hint mattix)

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
yeah ive got no money either. would love to have this tune tho. (hint hint mattix)
:lol: go on then, you twisted my arm, ill buy three copies. One for you, me and Nitrous then ill send them to you via pigeon carrier.

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
done. in return when i get payed ill chat to some people and get you machete vip, artisan vip etc. I only have a sparrow tho

njsdca

Oh boy :) some good stuff comin' out... wish I could have jumped on that Love Games / Ohm release :(

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
done. in return when i get payed ill chat to some people and get you machete vip, artisan vip etc. I only have a sparrow tho
That sounds like a marvelous deal. One that should have been made over scones and tea but im happy to settle with pigeon and sparrow.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
All over this!! Been waiting ages for it. Cheers Mattix. What's on the flip.

Rezidance

The Dillinja remix sounds really under produced, and it hurts to say but its also shit.
Breaks got it right though.

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
The Dillinja remix sounds really under produced, and it hurts to say but its also shit.
Breaks got it right though.
The Dilly remix has already been released though hasn't it?

Like they did with 'Ra', put a rarer version with the new remix??

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
YES bagged mine yest! the dilly side is crap! sounds awful! wouldnt eva dare play that in a club! break smashed the scene again wiv that remix tho, captured the original elements of the tune so well, then just sprinkled some magic break dust ova the top and vwala!