Balthazaar- (Virus)

Balthazaar

VIP Junglist
I spent so much time working on this tune,and in beginning i was pretty satisfied the way it sounded.So when i finally finished this tune after listening so much time i didn't particularly enjoyed.I am satisfied with technical side,but with rhytm and flow not really.Lately i focus to much on technical side,but i have feeling that my tunes are becoming even worse don't know...So guys listen and tell my what you think criticism is always welcome :idea:

Thats so fucking intense I dont even know what to say.....your sound design is amazing. You've got a sound in there that I've been trying to recreate for about a year now, and I'm still nowhere near it. That bassy stab that almost sounds like a splat.

Wow, once again I am stunned by the amazing bass sounds you make. However I feel you are correct that your flow is lack luster. I don't know what kind of budget you have. But I think it would be a good idea to load up your sounds on a Machine Pad of Kong Pad or whatever they are called. Then load in some drums and play with your self live. I promise you nothing will help some ones flow more than playing completely on feeling, instinct, and fun.

I like it a lot. Took me a few of listens on repeat to get it but thoroughly enjoyed them. Love the creepy sounds and bass. Bass might get slightly repetitive at the end but otherwise awesome.

Thats so fucking intense I dont even know what to say.....your sound design is amazing. You've got a sound in there that I've been trying to recreate for about a year now, and I'm still nowhere near it. That bassy stab that almost sounds like a splat.

Thx mate appreciate that,and that bass stab is basic reese bass with some distortion and phaser,and i added some automation on comb filter and flanger,it is just about right settings on comb filter and flanger hope that helped;)

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 ----------

Wow, once again I am stunned by the amazing bass sounds you make. However I feel you are correct that your flow is lack luster. I don't know what kind of budget you have. But I think it would be a good idea to load up your sounds on a Machine Pad of Kong Pad or whatever they are called. Then load in some drums and play with your self live. I promise you nothing will help some ones flow more than playing completely on feeling, instinct, and fun.

Tnx mate,hmm i never thinked about that maybe i will try playing with my stuff live who knows might actually work..:)

Pretty fucking hench man but yeh your flow is a bit weird, kinda breaks in the wrong places. Also really dont think the hats work at all, sound too off beat and seperate to the tune imo. THe bass is ridic tho, so full and nasty! Breakdowns are epic too, nice one!

I like the gnarly bass sounds, but the beat is a bit too syncopated and fucked up. I think you could smooth it out a bit, making it just a bit more simple and natural. It's overcooked imho and doesn't have a good head-nodding factor.

Your deep sub notes have a touch of high freqency aliasing. Is that by design?

Hahah you are right man it doesn't have a good head-nodding factor for sure:). That high frequency stuff you hear is another bassline with cuted mid range and it is overlapping with sub...

Bass sound is fat! Intro is wicked and there are some coll little breaks. Think i would agree with previous comments about drums and it doesn't quite have that head nodding roll to it but some great ideas there. I often found that tunes can get overworked but the sounds that have come from the process are brilliant. Personally I would save the patches and start on a new track but build on the sounds you have already created.

Back
Top Bottom