Balthazaar-The Prophecy

Balthazaar

VIP Junglist
Hello guys,here is my new tune i am struggling to finish these days.Every time i think it will be finished i always came up with something new to implement,some new sound to add,to make it longer,faster blabla etc..So tune is like 80% finished xD,i need to add one more drop with some variation so it will be different than first part i could just copy/paste but that will be to easy and boring..I am not quite satisfied with drop i made currently but it should do the trick..So tell me what u think some suggestions,advices are welcome...Cheers:)

i just can agree, the bass is really awesome!
one thing i thought you could overthink is the first build-up starting at 1.00. i thought it sounded kind of empty, not like the rest of the track. between 1.02 and 1.07 or so you only have the kicks and this atmospheric sound but i feel like there is something missing to create more tension. maybe some synth of some sort to fill out some more of the mid frequencies... i'm pretty sure you can think of something.
otherwise you got yourself a great dark track here :)

yeah nice and dark and dirty. More focus needs to come to the drums, the kick & snare need boosting a bit and the snare needs to be more klangy/metallic to fit with the industrial feel of the track. Perhaps the build leading to the drop could include a sweep or a riser of some kind. To have a diversity of builds and drops I normally copy and paste then modify, adding something extra take away something etc. One method of adding interest to a build/drop is to have build elements drumroll and whatnot then at the peak of the build apply a crazy glitch effect, then silence then the drop. Or you could use a massive reverb effecting the whole track building to a crescendo cut to silence then the drop.

Thanks for great feedback and advices guys really appreciate that.
@Mr.Fletch really don't know what happened maybe it was some kind server error because i didn't delete track,aa never mind;)

Lots of great stuff going on in this track. The bass and dark atmospherics in the intro and throughout the track are extremely well done.

The drop needs work though. Like... the intro is more powerful then the drop and that really takes a way from it when the drums hit. Getting some of your big bass/atmosphere on that drop then letting it fizzle out to let the core of the track take over would help give the drop some life I think. Maybe some type of crash or big reverb'd drum hits or something to help give it that "resolution".

I find the high pitch "beep" sound also stands out a bit and sounds a bit stale. I think some reverb or something could help gel that into the track more.

Lots of great stuff going on in this track. The bass and dark atmospherics in the intro and throughout the track are extremely well done.

The drop needs work though. Like... the intro is more powerful then the drop and that really takes a way from it when the drums hit. Getting some of your big bass/atmosphere on that drop then letting it fizzle out to let the core of the track take over would help give the drop some life I think. Maybe some type of crash or big reverb'd drum hits or something to help give it that "resolution".

I find the high pitch "beep" sound also stands out a bit and sounds a bit stale. I think some reverb or something could help gel that into the track more.

Yes i totally agree with you mate,but know it is really hard to think of something that will keep up the energy and dark atmo from intro,and yea you gave me some idea i will try something like that cheers:)

Back
Top Bottom