Balthazaar-Tesseract

My Bosnian Friend How are you?
How do you spell cock o see in Bosnian?
I love this song for three reasons. Bass, creativity, atmosphere.
First, the bass just sounds exceptional. It has so much texture, movement and interesting things happing. The kick seems to pop through perfectly. Your bass is something to be envied.
Second, the creativity of the track is wonderful. I have never herd a song quite like it before. It has a sense of purpose and structure that says it is well constructed but breaking the mold.
Third, the atmosphere is just dark. Every thing about the song for me is evil.

My Bosnian Friend How are you?
I love this song for three reasons. Bass, creativity, atmosphere.
First, the bass just sounds exceptional. It has so much texture, movement and interesting things happing. The kick seems to pop through perfectly. Your bass is something to be envied.
Second, the creativity of the track is wonderful. I have never herd a song quite like it before. It has a sense of purpose and structure that says it is well constructed but breaking the mold.
Third, the atmosphere is just dark. Every thing about the song for me is evil.

Thank you sir this feedback made my day:)))

HOW ARE YOU = KAKO SI:)

Im not very much for experimental stuff actually to be honest but this track I quite liked. Great bass-work and the mix sound tight on my end. Liking them tiny bitcrushed fills here and there, they are nice!

I guess this is kind of study in progress towards new forms.

I fucking love it mate!
Good working on those re-synthesised sounds.

Well done also on atmos progression.

8/10

Post the full length when ready

I guess this is kind of study in progress towards new forms.

I fucking love it mate!
Good working on those re-synthesised sounds.

Well done also on atmos progression.

8/10

Post the full length when ready
Thanks Rajstah,tune is finished but i didn't upload full version because it is sent to one label:)

Back
Top Bottom