Balthazaar-Outsider

sounds nice to me mate... love your bass the midrange is sick! maybe the kick and snare should have more weight for this kind of tune but thats just my taste or whatever... nice work

Fuck me mate!
That's a tune!
U have done lot of progress on your prod skills...

Nice to hear u back! Very well done track.
The drums/perc are incredible and the Reece's are very well spreaded all over the at arrangement, with the right space and depth.
My big congrats.
I have nothing to point on advice, only to carry on with the good job!
Massive tune.
I wouldn't mind a .WAV copy to play on my set if you want to share.

Last edited:
Fuck me mate!
That's a tune!
U have done lot of progress on your prod skills...

Nice to hear u back! Very well done track.
The drums/perc are incredible and the Reece's are very well spreaded all over the at arrangement, with the right space and depth.
My big congrats.
I have nothing to point on advice, only to carry on with the good job!
Massive tune.
I wouldn't mind a .WAV copy to play on my set if you want to share.
Thanks Rajstah i will send you link for dl:)

I remember you did some tuts. Are you still doing resampling techniques?

On my end I felt there could be more sub-bass. However, that mix sounder splendid. I can not wait to see in a couple of years how your music is sounding.

I remember you did some tuts. Are you still doing resampling techniques?

On my end I felt there could be more sub-bass. However, that mix sounder splendid. I can not wait to see in a couple of years how your music is sounding.
Yes i always do tons of resampling but not tuts anymore,you are probably right about sub my home studio has zero acoustic treatment:)

Solid production imo! I personally would have liked the drums to stand out a bit more in the mix, especially the kick and snare. But all in all, proper tune! =)

big sounds. really well put together tune. i would say maybe have a bit more build up to that drop, give it more impact. but you did say it was meant to be minimal! really nice tho

Back
Top Bottom