Balthazaar-Limbo

I agree with pullup. Sounds like a giant moving around, would go well as a film soundtrack.
It is a bit blurry, but that's all part of the style.
Maybe a slightly weightier snare? If you can get one that's just as percussive and bright?

Dark man, very dark, but impressive, wicked soud design man!
thanks mate:)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with pullup. Sounds like a giant moving around, would go well as a film soundtrack.
It is a bit blurry, but that's all part of the style.
Maybe a slightly weightier snare? If you can get one that's just as percussive and bright?
i had my doubts about snare,but i couldn't make anything that fits better than one i have here,i tried lower octave it sounded big but then doesn't glue with the rest of the stuff :(need to try harder,tnx advice big ups!

Been a big fan of your textures for ages man
killer stuff

the weight is in the snare it's just low in the mix and lacking some high snap I think, though that could be the headphones i'm listening on.
Maybe side chain some of the sounds to it a touch

There's a lot of low end in a few of the sounds that are clouding the drums but the sound design is fucking epic dude

props

Been a big fan of your textures for ages man
killer stuff

the weight is in the snare it's just low in the mix and lacking some high snap I think, though that could be the headphones i'm listening on.
Maybe side chain some of the sounds to it a touch

There's a lot of low end in a few of the sounds that are clouding the drums but the sound design is fucking epic dude

props
cheers mate i am definitely gonna fix that:)

Back
Top Bottom