DnB Balthazaar-Diffraction

This is pure madness, haha. I love some of the elements but you may have used a little too many. The levels are a little out as well. The drums are sometimes getting drowned out by the synth work.

Advice - Maybe find some sections of the synth you really like and work with that. You'll keep structure in the song and maybe keep the listener engaged. There is great work going on but maybe too much spontaneity. also work on some of the levels.

I like it though you just need to grasp where you intend to take the track :)

I agree with everything DJSammy-T said. If I had anything to add, it would be to emphasize working on the structure—the bass, its automations/shifts/wobs, the creepyish incidental sounds, etc. are all first rate, and very inspired too. But the track as a whole does seem to wander a bit, and I'm not sure what direction you're going in. I almost feel you could make the intro LESS awesome (and bass-y), and tease the listener in more.

That intro is SICK!!! But I do agree with the others that it need a little more 'structure'. Otherwise the sounds and overall dark feeling of the song are great.

Vid

Thanks for advices,yea i always struggle with with structure of my tunes, i will try to change it a bit.Cheers:)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with everything DJSammy-T said. If I had anything to add, it would be to emphasize working on the structure—the bass, its automations/shifts/wobs, the creepyish incidental sounds, etc. are all first rate, and very inspired too. But the track as a whole does seem to wander a bit, and I'm not sure what direction you're going in. I almost feel you could make the intro LESS awesome (and bass-y), and tease the listener in more.
Thanks i will try to fix it:)

sounding good, some great sounds in there. could do with more of a buildup and a bit punchier drums. big potential though, keep going with it!

^ Co-sign

Along with what the other said i'd suggest maybe tweaking that arpy sort of synth that comes in at around 2:05 to separate it from the bass more, brighten it up for a bit of contrast maybe. Just a thought man, wicked sounds though

Back
Top Bottom