Balaclava in my system

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
What you lot think of it...

(soz if this is a repost)

I dunno if i like it... i want to but i dont think i do?!?!

I think it is a repost mate, either that or it's been mentioned a few times in a thread.
I quite like it though, but, I pretty much bought Future Sound Of Cambridge 3 just for Balaclava, so I liked it enough on its own tbh. System is a tune by itself too

No wonder this is the last song on the album. Blatantly ran out of songs and decided, oh fuck it, just shove this piece of shit on the end

You want to but your not sure? If you like something, or want to like it, dont base yourself on other people's opinions

i personally like it, nice mashup

lol i dont go by peoples opinions...

just curious on what others thought, i rele like balaclava but i dont think the vocals sound right on top. hmm

I have to agree its just not sittin right at all with me either, really dont sound like it should be there.
Sayin that i rekon a vocal would add to the tune quite nicely, just not this vocal!......Something made specifically for the tune maybe?

192 Clip:2thumbs:

shat my pants when I first heard there was a remix of Balaclava, man I coulda strung these two tunes together...

well they changed the key of balaclava to make it fit, i still think it sounds good tho.

Yeah quite like it, good tune + good tune = good tune.

i dunno man, ive listened to it a couple of times now..
i dont think the vocal goes well with the track at all..
IMO good tune + good tune = 2 ruined good tunes mashed together.

talk of the devil.. its just sarted playin on my pod

arrrrhhhhh

i like it balaclava is exactly the same just with system slowed down a bit. its chilled and and good vibes

Back
Top Bottom