Bags Made from Seat Belts

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Bags Made from Seat Belts

Italian designer Paolo Ferrari has transforms seat belts from old cars into a line of handbags. His company 959 uses the recycled seat belts and a little of new fabric to create new looks 959 bags. You can also see the percentage of recycled versus new material used in each bag. For example, the 959-793 has a ratio of 97% recycled to 3% new fabric.
http://www.959.it/ :wave:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
salad fingers ... ? is that you .. is that all you thought mr.welsh .. "oooohh that'd feel really weird to the finger tips".. like rusty spoons but smoother.. i worry about you old bean., i just thought.. who the fuck would buy/ make / sell / post / wear / that shit thing apart from a welsh person perhaps ..:D, only joshing mate. you know this :clown:

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
salad fingers ... ? is that you .. is that all you thought mr.welsh .. "oooohh that'd feel really weird to the finger tips".. like rusty spoons but smoother.. i worry about you old bean., i just thought.. who the fuck would buy/ make / sell / post / wear / that shit thing apart from a welsh person perhaps ..:D, only joshing mate. you know this :clown: