badmarsh & shri signs calibre remix

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Wicked tune... Any idea's or where I might be able to pick it up... Don't think it will be a cheap one though :(

Anyone got but dont want?

Bollywood EP inittt, classic fucking tune man

Somewhat of a hidden bass and drum jem of a few years back

I hope it never comes out digitally

Same
teeth.gif

Too many tunes that I want on vinyl never got a vinyl release... Colour Wheel, Painted Smile, Forgive Me, 100 Teeth (Enei Remix), Body Double (Phace Remix), Redemption (Alix Perez Remix)... I'm sure there's a load more as well

Edit: Dub Phizix - Shakedown, this is way too good to not come out on vinyl

So thoughts on this

Buying the vinyl in order to be able to legitimately own the MP3 (ie. illegally download a vinyl rip, because you dont have the capability to do it yourself). I did this with the Waiting Line SPY remix. I own the vinyl, so IMO its fine? People always ask if its OK to cut MP3 only tunes to dubplate, so what about the other way round?

I've got this on 12, and although i've started selling up a lot of my vinyl....this is one of the special gems that will never leave the collection!

as for ripping vinyl.....if i own the vinyl, ripping it if its not on mp3 is absolutely minor and i dont think there is nothing wrong with it. Aslong as your not one of them fuking lurks who leaks tunes its all good imo!

This tune is huge, and I've been looking for it for months as well. Done everything back to front, got Traktor, learned to mix, now want everything on vinyl...
Can't believe ColourWheel and Painted Smile never got released :rolleyes: two of my favourite tunes. Sort your 'kin life out HOSPITAL!

The one digital format of this that I've found resides in the CD of Calibre - Show Reel. This is a gem http://www.discogs.com/Calibre-Show-Reel/release/1330651

Calibre's remix of 'Film' is awesome too. If anyone has this on CD and would like to sell or rip a copy I will bum you! Literally no info on it anywhere...

need this tune on mp3, reminded me after hearing it again in the eveson mix. Anyone know if this still never got released? (on mp3)

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

appears Hustlin isnt available as an Mp3 either?!?!

Back
Top Bottom