Badass plugins (blog post)

fanu

plugingalore-1024x668.png

This one’s been in the air for a while: to write about the plugins I use the most.

I don’t have an absolute massive ton of plugs, and as I’ve become more experienced, I’ve tried to adapt the “less is more” and “learn a few tools inside out” philosophy with plugins, but I suppose still have/had a few too many “waiting to get used” (I actually ended up deleting a few while going thru the list, trying to pick the ones I’d write about).

For this one, I’ll concentrate on the effects – EQs, saturators, reverb, delay, chorus, etc. – and leave actual instruments for another possible blog post, for they belong in another category and deserve a chapter of their own. I tried to think of the ones I use the most and wouldn’t like to let go of and which have become a part of my steady daily audio diet.

Read the whole post with pictures and links to everything in the Fanumusic blog: http://fanumusic.com/badass-plugins/

If you happen to like it, you'd do me a massive favor if you shared it.

Yet again, very interesting article. I don't use VST's myself as I'm a big fan of Reason (and also use it for everything), but reading what you use and why you use it, gives good insight in the usefulness of plugins. Keep up the good work on the blog. Good job

Back
Top Bottom