Badass 2011

I kind of, maybe, sort of understand where everyone is coming from but seriously wait till you hear it at the dance its not so bad.

Its not the best and you will never beat the original but its fresh

come on dagz thats far from fresh man, jeez, just sounds like the last load of slum dogz tunes with the badass intro.

Doing a great tune absolutley no justice.

this tune gets me skanking! micky finn innovation in the sun 2005, track 17... oh yes!

I can't see YouBoob at work but is this the set with 'The Nine' in it? Bassman on it?

Think I had that CD Pack

Last edited by a moderator:
That remix is fucking awful!!!! Its just the Badass intro reshuffled with a generic jump up tune pasted onto the drop! Its got no resemblance with the original at all!

It you just put a 32 bar intro with a hi hat hitting on every beat then it dropped into the tune would you even know it was a remix of Badass? I think the point of a remix of an old tune is to update it with fresh beats and bass but stay true to the original, a lá Breaking Free, this fails miserably!

Last edited:
serum and bladerunner know how to bring a classic back up to speed.
these guys dont.

omg that is just fucking AWFUL!!!!!!!!original was such a tune!!!ruined!!never thought much of slum dogz anyway!!sort of chavs of dnb!!!

chavs dnb!!!

machetegrindhousepostervv3.jpg

? lol

Back
Top Bottom