Badass 2011

how could anyone with half an ear think this could possibly be a good remix of a classic?
And fucking shame on Rider for promoting such garbage (although i'm not surprised).

That remix is fucking awful!!!! Its just the Badass intro reshuffled with a generic jump up tune pasted onto the drop! Its got no resemblance with the original at all!

It you just put a 32 bar intro with a hi hat hitting on every beat then it dropped into the tune would you even know it was a remix of Badass? I think the point of a remix of an old tune is to update it with fresh beats and bass but stay true to the original, a lá Breaking Free, this fails miserably!

My view completely!

why didnt they just release the tune on its own, all that remix does is completely alter the original to beyond recognition and incurs the hate of everyone that hears it. if it was just slumdogz - track a, then all the jump heads would be happy

leave it out Badass was pure cheese, beginning of clownstep gayness ....

^^ This is a propa old school reaction!

I knew there'd be one person left on here who knew what you were supposed to say about Bad Ass! Good times.

Seriously retro...:2thumbs:

why didnt they just release the tune on its own, all that remix does is completely alter the original to beyond recognition and incurs the hate of everyone that hears it. if it was just slumdogz - track a, then all the jump heads would be happy

really? i figured anyone with a working pair of ears would realise it's a pile of shit...

Back
Top Bottom