Bad Company UK - True Romance

GreenBoy

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,238
Likes
6
#4
one of the most anticipated releases for 2004! god damn are the headz coming strong this year!

absolutely marvelous tune, the melody, the bassline, oh dear :love: and lets not forget about the flip for this one "bellini" :boh:
 

Flo

Member
Messages
40
Likes
0
#5
GreenBoy said:
one of the most anticipated releases for 2004! god damn are the headz coming strong this year!

absolutely marvelous tune, the melody, the bassline, oh dear :love: and lets not forget about the flip for this one "bellini" :boh:
Can't wait ! :twitch:
I particularly love this kind of reece-electric guitar :gslayer:
 
Messages
64
Likes
1
#9
Not really into this kind of track, but this is just amazing! Nice chilled dark vibe... I'm in love with this tune! It's is going to be MASSIVE. Reminds of pulp fiction in a way. ABSOLUTE RESPECT TO BAD COMPANY
 

aporia

New Member
Messages
7
Likes
0
#13
damn, i've listened to this clip at least two dozen times over the last couple weeks. absolutely amazing tune--love the dark, understated sound that d-bridge is pushing these days.

this and cyantific's "little green men" -- the two most creative hardstep plates of the spring.
 

Flo

Member
Messages
40
Likes
0
#14
aporia said:
damn, i've listened to this clip at least two dozen times over the last couple weeks. absolutely amazing tune--love the dark, understated sound that d-bridge is pushing these days.

this and cyantific's "little green men" -- the two most creative hardstep plates of the spring.
Vegas is on the production of this tune too
 

aporia

New Member
Messages
7
Likes
0
#15
Flo said:
Vegas is on the production of this tune too
i thought it was maldini?? and i mean this tune taken with "the bride" and "libra", d-bridge's solo tracks for exit. all have that subtle, menacing sound. proof that you don't always need wild synth stabs to make a quality hardsteppa.
 

H20

H20@cre8
Messages
44
Likes
0
#18
Flo said:
One of the best tune around at the mo
:applause:
r u avin a laugh!!! this is absolute shite. bring bk fresh. worst thing from bc for a long while. ave u noticed how all the old bc tunes pulse, planet dust,alien girl, the nine ect r all writen and produced by r. stien= fresh, now bc r shite. no offence. laters

check my tunes soon
DJ H20, cre8cru, cre8ive sounds.
 

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,891
Likes
1
#19
Feeling this one, as well as Bellini. Maybe Bellini more. I didn't like them until I heard it on a system, the engineering here is top notch, and these tunes are layered deeeeeep!
 

GreenBoy

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,238
Likes
6
#20
H20 said:
r u avin a laugh!!! this is absolute shite. bring bk fresh. worst thing from bc for a long while. ave u noticed how all the old bc tunes pulse, planet dust,alien girl, the nine ect r all writen and produced by r. stien= fresh, now bc r shite. no offence. laters

check my tunes soon
DJ H20, cre8cru, cre8ive sounds.
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

did vegas, maldini and d-bridge rape you all in one night? then i could understand the hating, but this impolite criticism... mate, have a nice laugh and dieplz (y)
 
Top