Bad Company UK History Vinyl Mix Vol.1

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Following on from my October mix I am also doing a themed mix so I can dust off some of the old vinyl in my collection.

This Month its Bad Company UK. Its only the 1st volume so some of the old popular dance floor tune will be used in the follow up mixes.

Hope you like it!

[mixcloud]http://www.mixcloud.com/Strobe_dnb/bad-company-uk-history-live-vinyl-mix-vol1/[/mixcloud]

Track List

Ladies of Spain
Hysteria
Dogs on the Moon
Smash Something - Adam F - BC Remix
Dogsploitation BC & Mampi Swift
Brainscan
JellyFish BC & Matrix
Womb
Dog Fight
Believe
Oxygen
Aisle 13 Digital Nation (BC)
Dead Side
Breathe
Spacehoppa
Snowcat
Spider
China Cup
Mutated X BC & Trace​

Last edited:
I do have to say this was a right bitch to do. The mixdown/mastering on these tracks make it a ball ache in the mix. I hope I've done the tunes justice!

great mix, loved the flow of the mix and the selection was spot on. Enjoyable throughout but bit I liked the most had to be Believe > Oxygen > Aisle 13 Digital Nation (BC) > Dead Side > Breathe, great selection and mixing there, as mentioned previously mix with aisle 13 was big but dead side into breathe was probably favourite blend for me. Big up on this one mate will be looking out for your mixes in future. You got a download link for this anywhere? would like to put my ipod for long journeys

great mix, loved the flow of the mix and the selection was spot on. Enjoyable throughout but bit I liked the most had to be Believe > Oxygen > Aisle 13 Digital Nation (BC) > Dead Side > Breathe, great selection and mixing there, as mentioned previously mix with aisle 13 was big but dead side into breathe was probably favourite blend for me. Big up on this one mate will be looking out for your mixes in future. You got a download link for this anywhere? would like to put my ipod for long journeys

Hey man. thanks so much for taking time to listen and give me feedback,also thinks for the kind words! Always appreciated. The download link is on my sound cloud! Im going to do Vol.2 either this month or def before Xmas. Plan is to do 1 Monthly mix and 1 themed mix. So hopefully you will have plenty to put on your iPod! :)

Hey man. thanks so much for taking time to listen and give me feedback,also thinks for the kind words! Always appreciated. The download link is on my sound cloud! Im going to do Vol.2 either this month or def before Xmas. Plan is to do 1 Monthly mix and 1 themed mix. So hopefully you will have plenty to put on your iPod! :)

cheers mate will add you on soundcloud tonight

Back
Top Bottom