Bad Company UK Classics

yer looks big!! i wanna get the shot down on safari ep again! that was sick! i wish i never sold it!! also on redeye looks like they are repressing chase and status-ten tonne ep!! which is fucking huge!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

was only talking about picking up the ten tonne ep the other day.
best bit of work they've done IMO.

Very happy about this.
Will be bagging asap.
Is there any confirmed release date yet?

Because i don't want to pre order, and then finding out it'll be coming out next feb =/

Very happy about this.
Will be bagging asap.
Is there any confirmed release date yet?

Because i don't want to pre order, and then finding out it'll be coming out next feb =/

If it's in chemicals forthcoming section then it shouldn't be too terribly long before it gets released.

Yeh that BC classics LP is Huuuuge. Got this a few years ago, its got most their best tunes on!

Last edited:
Have all the originals but this is a tidy little release and i'll probably buy this too.

Four Days = Murder!

i didn't bag this last time coz i had all the tracks on it already but my planet dust copy is really skippy these days when it comes to cue ing it up so annoying. think i'll bag this and save my originals.

yeah sick ep got it when it came out. good if they do re release it only 1 on dicogs and it 20 quid!!!!!

Got them all already, could do with another copy of 4 days, mine's not in the best condition. Hope the ten tonne ep dont take to long either, got Ether's copy and he aint having it back till it's released!

Back
Top Bottom