Bad Company - The Nine (Jaydrop Remix)

I don't mind this shit but I think this thread shows what you can come to expect from the dnb elitists... by really how much hatred a little bootleg can conjour, everything in this thread is just the kind of pretentious nonsense that i'm so used to from the dnb scene. Acting majorly anal and sucking the fun out of everything is something you can come to expect from you fuckers, like that quote about van gogh and the crayons? Such a fucking hipster thing to say its painful to read.

I'd literally rather watch you put each member of bad companys ageing penis's in your mouth and suck them off

Last edited:
Maybe its easy for me to say that because I don't share the same passion for the nine that other people do. But I just think who gives a fuck really.

WOOP. right okay ive reached my swearing quota now. one more. SHITDICKS.

Its not about being elitist or hipster, or, anything... Really...

Its just about having an opinion, that its shit, its not that deep lol.

yeah i agree man. thats my opinion. that your all fags

- - - Updated - - -

mans on a keyboard warrior flex

I don't mind this shit but I think this thread shows what you can come to expect from the dnb elitists... by really how much hatred a little bootleg can conjour, everything in this thread is just the kind of pretentious nonsense that i'm so used to from the dnb scene. Acting majorly anal and sucking the fun out of everything is something you can come to expect from you fuckers, like that quote about van gogh and the crayons? Such a fucking hipster thing to say its painful to read.

I'd literally rather watch you put each member of bad companys ageing penis's in your mouth and suck them off
post-30273-Nick-sad-impotent-gif-NOPE-New-pGqJ.gif

I used to be cool is what happened.
Nah
I should have been nonchalant and walked away.. but i thought fuck it i can take you all on

500px-1309_46.jpg

1334750993_Y_u_mad_tho_xlarge.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom