Bad Company - The Nine / Dogfight (Limited edition 180g vinyl release) Out Jan 27th

Re: Bad Company - The Nine / Dogfight (Limited edition 180g vinyl release) Out Jan 27

Excited to hear how The Nine will sound remastered.. shame they aren't releasing the remastered version on MP3 though.

Re: Bad Company - The Nine / Dogfight (Limited edition 180g vinyl release) Out Jan 27

Nice repress!

Probably a noob question but what's the difference between a "180g" and "220g" vinyl?

^ it's to do with the thickness of the record.

thicker records - deeper grooves, louder cut, also more durable, less flimsy.

Shame they're repressing the repress and not the original version with "The Bridge" on the flip, such a fun tune that, and my copy is nearly see through at this stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXX0ll8bUIE

I may be the only one but - I actually don't like the heavy weighted vinyl to mix with.

just bought the best of BCUK lp on wax, gonna bag this for sure tho

Excellent and can never have enough! The remastered mp3 was released on a dnb arena compilation a few years back

Excellent and can never have enough! The remastered mp3 was released on a dnb arena compilation a few years back

That was annoying as it was a different arrangement to the original I think... or at least to the version that's on the best of Bad Company LP thing

On the DNBArena version, 16 bars after the drop it does the famous "turnaround", but then doesn't drop back in as full on as the other version, it's missing those big splashy rides that bring the full war!

That was annoying as it was a different arrangement to the original I think... or at least to the version that's on the best of Bad Company LP thing

On the DNBArena version, 16 bars after the drop it does the famous "turnaround", but then doesn't drop back in as full on as the other version, it's missing those big splashy rides that bring the full war!

Did not know that! Going to have another listen!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that bullet time remix sees a release soon!

I may be the only one but - I actually don't like the heavy weighted vinyl to mix with.

The needle sits better in heavy vinyl, no jumpy jumpy business!
Lights better for scratching I think?

The needle sits better in heavy vinyl, no jumpy jumpy business!
Lights better for scratching I think?

Well yea I guess light would be better for scratching.

I wouldn't say not having heavyweight vinyl leads to jumpy needles or skipping I would say that's down to how your decks and needles are set up, I don't have much heavyweight vinyl and I don't get jumps/skips.

Back on topic - Has anyone got any audio of the remastered version?

So much gash in general section then I see this. They don't make them like this anymore :violin:

got 3 copies of this complete with green sleeves, one is a tad mashed though, I would bag this just for future reference it maybe worth a few bob in a few years

Yeah they repressed the LP which had the right labels, original version didn't though

I don't know how they manage to cock stuff like this especially considering how often it happens!

Yeah they repressed the LP which had the right labels, original version didn't though

I don't know how they manage to cock stuff like this especially considering how often it happens!

From the press to the printers. Always a fuckup when people that handle it don't know the tunes.

TBH, how remastered can it get. I thought the best of LP was remastered?

im a big bc fan but for some reason i never manages to buy The Nine. will do now for sure !

Back
Top Bottom