Bad Company - Spacehopper

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Right, you've all prolly heard it, it's another one of those 'swing beat' Drum & Bass tracks :D

If you havn't heard it..

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/ram/RAMM37.ram

It's a hit and miss track for me, I don't think it's anything special, but it's certainly one for the box, and I'll prolly play it whenever I get into that Body Rock > Lazy Bones mix :p

What do the D&BF crew think?

stuuu said:
Right, you've all prolly heard it, it's another one of those 'swing beat' Drum & Bass tracks :D

If you havn't heard it..

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/ram/RAMM37.ram

It's a hit and miss track for me, I don't think it's anything special, but it's certainly one for the box, and I'll prolly play it whenever I get into that Body Rock > Lazy Bones mix :p

What do the D&BF crew think?

Average, probably get it though.

Not so lucky as the case is now...out of stock even though their website is updated every 15 mins :mad: gutted man looks as though I'll have to wait a while for this one!

klusta said:
Not so lucky as the case is now...out of stock even though their website is updated every 15 mins :mad: gutted man looks as though I'll have to wait a while for this one!

BAH, unlucky man :(

Typical online record shop behaviour :mad:

Am I the only one who can't stand this Swing Beat D&B?

I can sense a huge split cos of the "new trend".

I for one have liked Thunderball & Midnight Express but left them because of the other sides.

STOP IT GUYS!

Arrow Jay said:
Am I the only one who can't stand this Swing Beat D&B?

I can sense a huge split cos of the "new trend".

I for one have liked Thunderball & Midnight Express but left them because of the other sides.

STOP IT GUYS!

I think it's cool that producers are trying something different, however, I hope it does not start a new Drum & Bass sub genre :(

None of the more recent ones.. Lazy Bones, Spacehopper have been as good as Bodyrock. That choon gets me movin' every time I'm out ravin'. Perhaps they should have left it at Bodyrock?

1 x nhs40 - High Contrast [ MONDAY SHIPPING ] - Return To Forever / So Confused - £4.51
1 x ramm37 - Bad Company [ MONDAY SHIPPING ] - Spacehopper / Tonight - £3.9

SUBTOTAL : £8.41
VAT : £1.47
SHIPPING : £2
TOTAL : £11.88

It's in the bag as they say :p

Back
Top Bottom