Bad Company signed to Ram?

dunno the ram 200 was ok, june miller robots and romans was fucking sick, culture shock transit ep was ok and the program releases are still going strong, have to agree the bc remix of prodigy is pretty wank, but then again I didn't like the day is my enemy album in general so not surprised I didn't like the remix, think people need to stop slating ram, yeah they do have some shit releases now and again, yeah they are part of a big multinational company, yeah the trucker hat has taken control, but there are still some decent tunes that they put out, and I think bc will make some bangers on ram!!!

inb4 im an old cunt and back in my day ram was shitting out gold :teeth:

dunno the ram 200 was ok, june miller robots and romans was fucking sick, culture shock transit ep was ok and the program releases are still going strong, have to agree the bc remix of prodigy is pretty wank, but then again I didn't like the day is my enemy album in general so not surprised I didn't like the remix, think people need to stop slating ram, yeah they do have some shit releases now and again, yeah they are part of a big multinational company, yeah the trucker hat has taken control, but there are still some decent tunes that they put out, and I think bc will make some bangers on ram!!!

inb4 im an old cunt and back in my day ram was shitting out gold :teeth:

Shut up dickhead

Shut up dickhead

old-meme.jpg

:teeth:

I hope it will be something more than this remix of Prodigy, or Audio's remix of Nitrous.
Even Dbridge shared this teaser, so it may be more signifficant release.

Through RAM they will reach way more new audience than with Bad Taste for example.
Or maybe it's only Fresh's idea hehe.
He's tired of pop and the industry, but on the other hand he still wants to conquer, it's stronger than him ;)

Anyway, I am still excited.

Im sorry but Prodigy - The Day is My Enemy (Bad Company Remix) is piss poor and I think Ram need a small miracle to get back to the reputation they had. Everyone knows they are pop orientated now hence this latest remix.

Haven't listened to the remix have no intention of either however, I don't doubt given the talent in Bad Company that they will create more than a few absolute bangers.

P.S. How's Destiny going?

Haven't listened to the remix have no intention of either however, I don't doubt given the talent in Bad Company that they will create more than a few absolute bangers.

P.S. How's Destiny going?

I hope so im just seeing vocal in every release lets wait and see. P.S Destiny is great.

Back
Top Bottom