Bad Company Remix Album (Audio, Upbeats, InsideInfo, etc.)

12932803_995300253838478_8476441333900386599_n.png

David Guetta's nose is way too long for Fresh to ever be a look-a-like

Someone was asking somewhere who done the dogs on the moon remix, pretty sure it's delta heavy

Delta Heavy, I wonder if Fresh asked them to remix this tune. They have remixed his singles if I reckon well.
If yes I would like Dbrdige to ask his friends to remix some classic BC in an Exit way, it could be very interesting. And fair :))

I don't know if I like this remix yet hehe, it's like the upbeats' one, up to date, decent but a bit boring.

Last edited:
Delta Heavy, I wonder if Fresh asked them to remix this tune. They have remixed his singles if I reckon well.
If yes I would like Dbrdige to ask his friends to remix some classic BC in an Exit way, it could be very interesting. And fair :))

I don't know if I like this remix yet hehe, it's like the upbeats' one, up to date, decent but a bit boring.

Stray remix of Planet Dust?

Perez remix of Snow Cats or The Nine?

that delta heavy remix sounds very similar to the original indeed, need to hear a longer clip but it seems unnecessary. why o why isn't there a release date yes........

I've said it before and I'll say it again, get Dose to remix something from the back cat
After all BC were one of his biggest inspirations, and he's got that rolling energetic vibe down pat

Back
Top Bottom