BAD COMPANY RE-UNITED ! ! ! !

so your a hardcore DnB dude? Thats cool man alot of the peeps i see at the Raves today are there jus to make an apperance. Although its funny to watch them do what i call the washing machine dance.

deadaelus said:
ps bad company will never get back together. this was all a clever ploy to pump some life into the forum...

i got so excited i nearly threw up when i saw the thread
title........
you are evol.... spawn of satan...... or something.....
the rest of my life will now seem dull in comparison
to those 30 seconds of my life you just took from me.....
i want them back.........
i will never trust anything again........

oh no, the return of the unkillable thread lie. you evil man :orly:

ps - fave BC release = The Fear

mesh said:
oh no, the return of the unkillable thread lie. you evil man :orly:

ps - fave BC release = The Fear

heheheheheh another vicious forum rumour!!!!

"Son of Nitrous" !!!!!!
sonorstfu7gl.gif

mISHKA said:
You bastard!

All about Planet Dust...
Didn't Fresh make Planet Dust on his own? I'm sure he could do it again if he wanted to! :slayer:

well i bet D brige would come back to it for some special shin dig shit. but not permanently. and i bet fresh woldn't be into it at all.

Seeing how the forum has livened up a bit, i wanna change the post to favorite Bad Company tune...

Have to say my favorite Bad Company tunes would be the entire Inside the Machine LP. Great stuff. My favorite tunes on that LP would have to be: Silicon Dawn, DeadSide, Forgotten, & Hunted (however the whole LP is solid) I really wish i had a copy of the Fear EP tho.

Actually there is a release by Digital Nation ( Bad Company ) coming out...not sure if they're all behind it, but sounding heavy but different....
Hoe ceom none of you said "The Pulse" ?!!!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom