Bad Company Hysteria Remix!

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Oh my god, heard this at The End on Friday when I went to see the Ram Boys & it raised the stakes of how a remix should be done. I know there's been a bit of a thing about remixes at the mo, but this one is an absoloute must! Does any1 know much about the remix??:slayer:

Originally posted by sayber
The End on Friday :slayer:

Bad Bad night!!!! Andy c rocked it for 2 hours, bailey just didn't compare when he came on after.
Dont think they should have people playing after andy as they always seem so average!
Moving fusion were pretty shit hot as well, much better than last time i saw them. Wicked night, same bout some prick starting though, stevy c soon put him right! They even stopped the music cos of the rukus!

Yeah Element, the ruck was stooooopid! - you hear that tune with the sample from Rakim & Truth Hurts?
the indian-style vocal - omg murdah on the dancefloor!

All rise for the right honourable andy C! court is in session

Moose was far too loud tho - aaa---haaa

Element mate we were right at the back stack of speakers when shit got stopped it sounded like it all kicked off!!
Do u know what track Andy C started off with, it was that old Apollo 13 sample with the big string intro. It use to be an old Hardcore track. It just slammed into the heaviest break!:smash:
I thought Bailey was pretty heavy, never really heard him so it was a good introduction. I think he won the award for Most Gut Moving Bassline track, I don't know what it was but it done me some serious damage. I know Jay Walker was a happy chappy when that got dropped!!

Back
Top Bottom