Meditation Bad Company & Noisia

www.facebook.com/mistanoize
www.twitter.com/mistanoize
www.facebook.com/amendmentlive
www.mistanoize.com

Last edited:
IN!

hFF8B593F

Really enjoyed this mix man. Reminded me of the Bad Company set at Exit's birthday about a year ago, and that set was heavy.

Opener with 4 Days - The Nine - 4 Days rmx was wicked. The hooks of both 4 Days & The Nine worked really well taking their turn to talk to each other. Reminds me to dig out 4 Days rmx for a spin again (y)
Planet Dust - Son Of Nitrous was quality. I liked the way you set that blend up.

Ladies Of Spain
Miami Flashback
Speedball

+
Space Hopper
Atlantis (bad company remix)
Moving Fusion
Rush Hour
Hornet
Torpeado
Dogsploitation

Wednesday
Dosage

This whole section was quality for any number of reasons. Love the driving roll of Miami, the speedy hooks of Speedball along with Miami was very choice as well as the electic stabs in both sounding nice together. Not heard Spacehopper or Atlantis rmx in SO long. Those 2 remind me of listening to old tape packs from back in the day and just getting into dnb :) Throw back tunes :D Hornet - Torpedo - Dogs... was a cool string. All those on Shot Down On Safari are wicked tunes, but just never would have thought to play them together. Love the intro and hooks of Dogs.... possibly my favourite tune on that LP along with Dosage which I am really glad you included in that mix. Plus too many other classic Bad Company tunes in the tracklist to mention. Anyone else just needs to look at that really. Few of the switches and cuts back and forth could have been a little cleaner, but on the whole they were alright and some were really clean. Thoroughly enjoyable mix all the same

Really enjoyed this mix man. Reminded me of the Bad Company set at Exit's birthday about a year ago, and that set was heavy.

Opener with 4 Days - The Nine - 4 Days rmx was wicked. The hooks of both 4 Days & The Nine worked really well taking their turn to talk to each other. Reminds me to dig out 4 Days rmx for a spin again (y)
Planet Dust - Son Of Nitrous was quality. I liked the way you set that blend up.

Ladies Of Spain
Miami Flashback
Speedball

+
Space Hopper
Atlantis (bad company remix)
Moving Fusion
Rush Hour
Hornet
Torpeado
Dogsploitation

Wednesday
Dosage

This whole section was quality for any number of reasons. Love the driving roll of Miami, the speedy hooks of Speedball along with Miami was very choice as well as the electic stabs in both sounding nice together. Not heard Spacehopper or Atlantis rmx in SO long. Those 2 remind me of listening to old tape packs from back in the day and just getting into dnb :) Throw back tunes :D Hornet - Torpedo - Dogs... was a cool string. All those on Shot Down On Safari are wicked tunes, but just never would have thought to play them together. Love the intro and hooks of Dogs.... possibly my favourite tune on that LP along with Dosage which I am really glad you included in that mix. Plus too many other classic Bad Company tunes in the tracklist to mention. Anyone else just needs to look at that really. Few of the switches and cuts back and forth could have been a little cleaner, but on the whole they were alright and some were really clean. Thoroughly enjoyable mix all the same

Wicked mix and excellent review from the Watcha as always!

Back
Top Bottom