bad company classics EP (problem)

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
has anyone got this?

i got mine this morning and they have put the lables on the wrong vinyls, which is a bit annoying.

just wondering if its worth sending them back or anything?

Jack131

Set Pest
nah its like that with all of them same as the commix EP
Whats the point n sending it back they all work fine, just get a marker and write on them, allthough it dosn't show very well as the labels are black, maybe a white sticker and write on that- you should know all the tunes from there intros as like it said there classics, bit anoying tho think there have quality control wouldnt ya

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
yeah its just annoying thats all....especially if your out playing and you forget its like that...like u said ill just get a white label on it

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
innit i was gonna pay like 20 quid for the nine only!
then i herd this was gonna be released saved meself a few bob!
I was gonna pay like 30-50 quid for the nine then got an ep with The Nine, represents & pulp fiction & some other tune for 9 quid lol, bargain

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
that happened on one of my Ganja vinyls, Mampi Swift Puppet walk had Hazard hold it stickers on...fuck it tho...it still works jus label it up

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha remember when they released Grunge by accident on the book of the bad 1

wonder if thats worth anything
The best was when they pressed up some virus bits and they accidently put some wickaman tune on there. I believe it was on the same vinyl as the Ill Skillz remix of "Sick Note"