sound a bit tinny due to the hats at the moment
still sounding good tho mate

koolio.............ill sort them out! ;) nice one
pretty sick man
likin all the messed up bass sounds

recon the drums need a bit of work tho get em more slammin.lol
sound a bit tinny due to the hats at the moment
still sounding good tho mate

I find it hard to tell you anything about your tracks I like them so much.
I guess a momentary pad/something to drive a little taste of melody but only at certain times. Then at the right moment pull it together into something pretty then break it down.
There you have what I think could make your song better. Not much thats what.

thanks man. yer im gonna do more synth work in there aswell. sum more bass work too. thanks for the feedbak dude.always appreciate ur input :)
I find it hard to tell you anything about your tracks I like them so much.
I guess a momentary pad/something to drive a little taste of melody but only at certain times. Then at the right moment pull it together into something pretty then break it down.
There you have what I think could make your song better. Not much thats what.

I like this track a lot!
The bass patterns are really nice, and the drums are sick aswell.
I would give the snare some more highs tho, to make it a bit punchier and on the surface and maybe give the hats a bit more mid/mid-high and put them a little louder, cause they are on the edge of falling away from the track right now. Other than that, big ups! Seriously great work!

had to edit my post cause somehow i listened to the wrong tune i must of clicked somebodys sig on accident - i like it bro the growls feel real crunchy and realistic - prefer it to the robot having an orgasm shit i gear on skrillex records (not hating on skrillex i saw him live and hes sick as hell) but u catch my drift

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom