Bad Ace - New Tunes

Re: Bad Ace Inc - New Tunes

Intros nice and moody, really like the orchestral/choir melodies!

Half time drums works awesome, leading up to that twisted drop from hell! :flame:

Seriously massive tune dude, drums are excellent, bassline is unbelievable, an the bass switch just before the clip ends sounds ruffneck! Cant wait to hear the complete track. :devilslay

Re: Bad Ace Inc - New Tunes

Intros nice and moody, really like the orchestral/choir melodies!

Half time drums works awesome, leading up to that twisted drop from hell! :flame:

Seriously massive tune dude, drums are excellent, bassline is unbelievable, an the bass switch just before the clip ends sounds ruffneck! Cant wait to hear the complete track. :devilslay

nice 1 bruver!!!appreciated:banana:

listening to untitled now, fucking wicked intro...

yeah, this track is nice... good sounds, great production. at 2:00, super dope... i really like this one... would like to hear more of it.

i'll give more of these a listen later on.

untitled is really fucking heavy... intro is a really good buildup, halftime drums work perfect, has loads of energy, dunno whether its the myspaz player but i can't hear much of the tops/percussion but its a crackin tune, drums sound nice and full with plenty of punch

58 yards also has a nice epic intro, the drop feels like a proper teebee bassline, big ting. love the laid back feel, although a few stabs/fx could phrase it up a little more but it is a nice rollerstepper sorta tune. Bass is really hammering around the thinned down bit at the end.

midnite is cool... i'm a fan of that squarewavey lead used on the high melody... man this one sounds really epic, but because of this it kinda sounds a little thin in comparison with the intro, good tho, kick drum could use a little more thud, and the tops bringing out a bit more but again thats probably the player

Back
Top Bottom