bad ace inc appreciation thread

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
449
Likes
1
#1
bad ace inc [uk]
risque buisness

ive known whayne, AKA dj traxie, for a few years now, and this rising young talent has consistantly blown me away with his abbilities in the studio. known for his big reeces, rolling beats and stabbing synths, i can honestly tell you whayne has the goods! i just recieved a new tune from him today, and it gave me goose bumps all over, with its superb bassline and spine chilling synth work. look out for things to come from this man , with his first tune, percocet nightmare, set to be released on a new label, reapa recordings, which also features jay walker - whirlygig on the b.
if you want hear some of his older stuff, the tunes that made me fan, hit the link below.
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/BAD_ACE_INC/index-0.html
BIGUPZ to ya mate!
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#2
2005 - The year of the badmon

Tis the tune you are talking bout with teh goosebumps 'Marchin on'? :rslayer: :rslayer: :rslayer:

My number one producer on the planet, but im not biased at all :moe:
 

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
449
Likes
1
#3
jay walker said:
Tis the tune you are talking bout with teh goosebumps 'Marchin on'? :rslayer: :rslayer: :rslayer:
it most certainly is .... how fukn mad is it
i got so excited i got the scratch record out and cut it up , sooooo good.
 

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,173
Likes
3
#4
Nuff respect for the man know him for many years & this boy is going far!!! Heard Marching On last night & my god how good is that intro!!!!! All about Bad Ace in 2005 believe :banana:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#5
I think that's the tune he sent across late last night, I'm gonna have to check that when I get home now :teeth:
 

Reapa

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
524
Likes
3
#7
Yes the man's an up and coming star on the drum and bass scene and deserves all the praise he gets. His Versatility and intros for tunes are something else. Send me that tune when u can bad man, my birds back at the mo so im not online much. As for another producer Jay Walker gets big props from me 2. Production skills getting tighter and tighter and soon will make a big impact. I big u both up!(y)
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#8
Reapa said:
As for another producer Jay Walker gets big props from me 2. Production skills getting tighter and tighter and soon will make a big impact. I big u both up!(y)
An big up ya bulletproof Reaple with putting out Bad Aces first release, an mine - shaazaaaaam!
 

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,024
Likes
2
#11
well said jase! big up the badman, hope for big tings nex year for yeself!

gangs or the realm are prolly my fave badman songs, not actually heard marchin on, but iwill harass for a copy! :)
 
Messages
43
Likes
0
#12
dj.jason said:
bad ace inc [uk]
risque buisness

ive known whayne, AKA dj traxie, for a few years now, and this rising young talent has consistantly blown me away with his abbilities in the studio. known for his big reeces, rolling beats and stabbing synths, i can honestly tell you whayne has the goods! i just recieved a new tune from him today, and it gave me goose bumps all over, with its superb bassline and spine chilling synth work. look out for things to come from this man , with his first tune, percocet nightmare, set to be released on a new label, reapa recordings, which also features jay walker - whirlygig on the b.
if you want hear some of his older stuff, the tunes that made me fan, hit the link below.
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/BAD_ACE_INC/index-0.html
BIGUPZ to ya mate!

so you're the guy that writes the press releases they stick in promo sleeves!



jokes. any audio of these new tracks? sounds interesting.
 
Top