Bad Ace - Currently Untitled

I think the strings need to build there own tention released by the bass. So less bass in the intro. Not that it is bad but creates an inflation bass that brings down its own value. Then after the drop more of a flowing bass line might suit. I wish I could hear the whole song when you are done.
To be perfectly honest as far as the whole track goes. Once again I find myself feeling envious and really enjoying your tracks.

I think the strings need to build there own tention released by the bass. So less bass in the intro. Not that it is bad but creates an inflation bass that brings down its own value. Then after the drop more of a flowing bass line might suit. I wish I could hear the whole song when you are done.
To be perfectly honest as far as the whole track goes. Once again I find myself feeling envious and really enjoying your tracks.

I agree about the bass in the intro. But, daaaaaaaaaaaamn. o.o

Nice pitchbends on the build up, imo the main bass needs a bit more high-end

in the clip you only hear half the intro. ive had to cut the intro done alot aswell lol i think the problem is i need to put a proper build b4 the drop.but thats me just being lazy. nice one ;)

rahhhh that drop is fucking intense! massive stereo field and the steppyness rocks! epic intro man, big tune for sure!

Back
Top Bottom