Bad Ace - Currently Untitled

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I think the strings need to build there own tention released by the bass. So less bass in the intro. Not that it is bad but creates an inflation bass that brings down its own value. Then after the drop more of a flowing bass line might suit. I wish I could hear the whole song when you are done.
To be perfectly honest as far as the whole track goes. Once again I find myself feeling envious and really enjoying your tracks.

I think the strings need to build there own tention released by the bass. So less bass in the intro. Not that it is bad but creates an inflation bass that brings down its own value. Then after the drop more of a flowing bass line might suit. I wish I could hear the whole song when you are done.
To be perfectly honest as far as the whole track goes. Once again I find myself feeling envious and really enjoying your tracks.
I agree about the bass in the intro. But, daaaaaaaaaaaamn. o.o

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
in the clip you only hear half the intro. ive had to cut the intro done alot aswell lol i think the problem is i need to put a proper build b4 the drop.but thats me just being lazy. nice one ;)