Bad Ace - Cockroach (clip)

When it's done send it in to neurofunk grid! This is immense and deserves to be on that channel

i dont at the moment unfortunatly.....i have a few bits comin out on close 2 death and thats all i can really say at the minute.

I have to admit you sound a lot like neonlights to me. If you don't me me saying so. I also have to admit for the moment I wish my songs sounded like neolights. Any way you think you could do a tutorial on anything????

nah thats a fair comment. i listen to alot of neonlight,old bad company,billain and people like that so it isnt a suprise that inspiration comes from them. I am already thinking of doing a tutorial for a whole tune but unfortunatly i havent got the time at the moment. Thanks for listenin :)
I have to admit you sound a lot like neonlights to me. If you don't me me saying so. I also have to admit for the moment I wish my songs sounded like neolights. Any way you think you could do a tutorial on anything????

EZ man, beats remind me of pendulum, tight little ghost snares/perc etc. Super clean. Do you use a warmer on your 2buss? Nice analoge feel, superb bassline/synth too.

Top notch production rude bwoy.

PEACE

i use vintage warmer on my main output. i use no analogue. i actually use fruityloops. thanks for checkin it out bud!!!! :D
EZ man, beats remind me of pendulum, tight little ghost snares/perc etc. Super clean. Do you use a warmer on your 2buss? Nice analoge feel, superb bassline/synth too.

Top notch production rude bwoy.

PEACE

OH MY GOOD FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just gonna throw my monitors, midi keyboard and Ableton out the window now......Cos I cant ever compare to that!

Back
Top Bottom