Bacon sandwich!!

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
What made this one so special? I normally have it in toast with 2 slices bacon (3 if i'm feeling extravagant), fried egg and ketchup :not_worth

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
one never make one's own bacon sandwich!
but the wench makes a good un, fried slice in the middle, half a piglet of beer can
and a sunny side up egg in there for good measure.
drowned in mayo and ketchup um nom nom!
snap fingures when finished for operation clean up!
wake up, stop dreaming, perpare one's own sandwich! pants! :(

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Originally Posted by Moskit

Sausage, Bacon & Egg with Blacksticks Blue Cheese Sauce on Toasted Brioche coated in Chilli & Smoked Paprika Rub.

Slow cook the Apple & Leek Sasusages, fry the Smoked Streaky Bacon until crispy & fry the Egg until its just set, so the Yolk is runny.

Crumble the Blacksticks Blue into a pan with an Egg Yolk & 1/2 a small tub of Single Cream, Lemon Juice & a shed load of Black Pepper & stir into a smooth paste until the Cheese is melted & the sauce has thickened.

Crush a de-seeded Scotch Bonnet Chilli in a Pestle & Mortar with Rock Salt, Lemon Juice & Olive Oil, then rub on the Brioche before toasting.

Assemble accordingly.

Strictly 1 a week max though, cholesterol heaven!!!
From the how to cook thread.

I know of no other recipe that is as sexual as this.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i hate red sauce and i hate the word "Ketchup" in fact i hate most americanisms in the british language in general, no disrespect to any americans, jus dont like the word.

jj_afroman

The Notorious N.I.G.
i hate red sauce and i hate the word "Ketchup" in fact i hate most americanisms in the british language in general, no disrespect to any americans, jus dont like the word.
What do u reckon it should be called then....tomatoe sauce...? lol

btw im pretty sure the word ketchup wasn't an american thing it wuz british...

Last edited:

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
What do u reckon it should be called then....tomatoe sauce...? lol

btw im pretty sure the word ketchup wasn't an american thing it wuz british...
its red sauce and its an american word...

Although today's ketchup is invariably tomato based, it did not appear until about a century after other types. By 1801, a recipe for tomato ketchup was created by Sandy Addison and was later printed in an American cookbook, the Sugar House Book.[2] James Mease published another recipe in 1812. In 1824, a ketchup recipe using tomatoes appeared in The Virginia Housewife (an influential 19th-century cookbook written by Mary Randolph, Thomas Jefferson's cousin).
so its red sauce, i win.