back2you winner, thought i'd share the love.

nice one. thought about joining that aswell, ended up not loading the samplepack due to lack of ideas.

your remix really sounds pretty on point to say the least. good work overall, with some nice edits and switches!

big ups and gratz :)

not my cup of tea

If someone gave me one € each time I heard that, I would have +7€

@Groelle
I ended up just getting the most significant bits and bulding a whole new set of drums from my samples.
The original is way too creative to just put out a remix out of it, that song itself can be a catalyst for even completely new songs.

Anyway!
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I think you nailed the time period... sounds like something straight out of the early 90s. Straight up Hardcore style... before Breakbeat was even called Breakbeat : )

PROD sounds really big and upfront... almost like it was mixed the same way as tracks were back in the day.

Big track! Congrats

I think you nailed the time period... sounds like something straight out of the early 90s. Straight up Hardcore style... before Breakbeat was even called Breakbeat : )

PROD sounds really big and upfront... almost like it was mixed the same way as tracks were back in the day.

Big track! Congrats

I think you've actually listened to the original.
the winner and the 2 runner ups are in the bottom of the page :teeth:

If that feedback was actually to me... whoa no, It's gotta be for the original imo xDDD no way a reese can be called "pre-breakbeat".

Thanks Sid! you know I'm keeping on the good stuff :P

ehrm, JJ I just have raw samples (ones I've cut away from the stems) atm, I don't have the stems no more =( sorry!

Back
Top Bottom