Back to Work...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Treazon, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

Who else is back at work today? I've been on holiday from 21st December until now, it has been a good couple of weeks, been constantly smashed what with Christmas, NYE in Bournemouth and going out every night...

What've you lot been up to?

:alchy:

2. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Work? Whats that?

I just signed on, now gimme ya taxes motherfuckers!

3. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Back after Xmas yesterday. Still a bit flu-ish from the hols… Had a wicked time in Prague..not quite as good as Estonia last NYE but still great fun. (gilrs weren’t as fit..but more friendly ;) ) Was really ill for two days whilst away so missed the trip to the bone church..gutted!

Got back to bare emails …. did people not realise I wasn’t working over Xmas??? lol! Got deadlines for magazine adverts to catch up on plus tones of centre labels to sort out a whole CD album with a certain DJ who is being lonnnnnnnng (we have deadlines y’know!) and 2 vinyl albums to do…..and the artwork for out january sale ads….…stressed out already. What the fuck happened to doing nothing and kicking back??

You dole blaggers are lucky cunts.

Hope everyone else had fun over Xmas!

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

man im working 9-5 every bloody weekday, god is this getting tedious.
    but its how i manage to be on the forum all the time. instead of working.

just got my music setup up and running though, got a beta version of a new tune we hammered out the other day. one more session and i reckon it will be done, so im excited about that.

NYE was great but i must say my recollection from sort of early evening and onward is rather vague, my resolution seems to have been to kidnap lars from the snackbar and take over snake mountain or... an urn, pottery or something, i tell you my pronounciation was slurred to say the least. and beer, two cases. drank them all myself was good too.

5. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

Yep, sounds familiar... Unfortunately I don't have ze internet at home so work is my only means of e-play!

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

i second that. shizzzammo_O

7. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

My missus is originally from estonia, ya dun know the fitties are from there! Prague is freak-central, the first thing my housemate was asked when he got there was 'my friend, you want to have sex with a pregnant midget?'! :uberlaugh

tbf, id rather have some work to do in response to your 'lucky dole scum' comment, all my creative juices have leeked into a puddle on the floor, coz i havent designed anything, let alone touch an apple mac since end of november.
    siging on isnt something im proud of doing.

if work loads too hectic for you dude, throw some work my way :spliff:

anyways, new year an ting was alreete, got a bit mashed, rinsed the decks for about 8 hours straight at a house party, played dnb, breaks, old school an a bit of dirty house as well.

all about my set at breakneck now at the end of january, got lots of new tunes weve been working on to give a playing on a sick soundsystem.

:rave:

8. Gumby

Gumby New Member

im still on holidays for another 2 months! :1:

so far i have:

-been in a helicopter ride
    -seen daft punk
    -seen jungle brothers and z trip
    -been to a massive 3 day camping music festival and didnt shower. i was a grot. my feet were black. it was awesome.
    -seen groove amada
    -been on a surprise holiday which involved sipping cocktails and lounging by a beautiful beach
    -passed my driving test

next on the list: skydiving!

hope you all enjoy work today :nurr_nur: