back to the old skool, back to ya roots

M-Code said:
clippage?!?

I wish, would be handy I know.
will see if I can but its unlikely

I'm not normally asking hopeless questions like this, but you know how some tunes just stick in ya head?
:whipem:

Friction played it on his first "M1X Show" on 1xtra. It's a Jonny L tune, but I don't know the name...all he said was "new Jonny L". Tune gets SICK when the amens come in. Can't wait to get this one!

khal said:
Friction played it on his first "M1X Show" on 1xtra. It's a Jonny L tune, but I don't know the name...all he said was "new Jonny L". Tune gets SICK when the amens come in. Can't wait to get this one!

thanks for the tip man, you know what i mean when I say its fucking mental then

:respekt:

:chainsaw:

mad tune, has a real old school flavour to it as well... yeah I think it's Jonny L, anyone know what label etc??? I need to own this tune, goes down a treat.
elhornet/pendulum slaughtered the floor in Sydney with it.

yeah, phat tune, friction played it at the last hardware. Ive got the cd pack so ill post a clip, have 2 b tomora tho cus its at me mates house.

pop music with annoying vocals

should have got Posh Spice to do them and stuck it out as Truesteppers (n)

Last edited:
so you don't rate Jonny L anymore VMatt, or perhaps never?
(I dont know shit about Truesteppers, maybe a good thing I dont know)

I think the vocal is catchy and the track rocks. I don't think of much drum'n'bass as 'pop' so to speak, cos its just not as above-ground/on-the-radio here. SO I don't have the same reaction when I hear a tune like this, which I admit has some crossover appeal.

ah well ...

Back
Top Bottom