Back to my roots.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So this song is getting back to my roots with production. I always dreamed of making tracks like this when I use to dj. Certain almost generic dnb tracks where really fun to beat juggle back and forth and create whole new live mash ups. I believe this track would mix well with others. I also took a more minimalistic approach for this track, at least for me. The drums and the bass are the main focus and I tried really hard not shoving all the shit I possibly could in that still made a decent mix. Let me know what you thing and I apologize if I shamelessly promote.

fucking sick man

probly the best ive heard from you mate

havnt really got any criticisms all sound good

nice one

Yeah this is really sick! late 90's/early 00's dnb vibes :)

Only slight criticism is that vocal sample before the drop sounds too dry, I would throw a few fx on and pitch it down a bit

keep up the good work mate (y)

aah that bass and reese bits! those drums.. awesome work
would definitely try this in a mix to stir things up a bit
I would normally say to turn up the bass a bit to hear that movement in there a bit more, but since you wanted the drums upfront, it's perfect as it is!

Edit: noticed it's a free download! I'll really try to put this a mix of mine..

This is the best track I have heard on this forum so far, both technically and creatively. Only this snare is too tinny for my taste but otherwise top-notch!

this is proper sick, absolutely love the drums and that tearing reese, has a fuckin 90s feel to it

Such a badass tune dude! Proper Jungle feel to it, love everything about it, sometimes less is more, definately the best I heard from your side. Big Ups!

Thank you.
Your track is very cool man. I'm not sure I like your lead that comes in every once in awhile but everything else sounds good.

Top banana :nanas2: - Shame i've only just seen this as i would of played it on rough tempo last night. Nice one for the D/L

that filtered bitcrushed break is too sick! great idea that! I'm not a fan of the break personally but the arrangement and variations are proper tidy! big up boss

Back
Top Bottom