back in the day or now ?

the_voice

VIP Junglist
music wise.?

i only go back 10 years end of 1998 when dnb was dark and nasty.
so if i had to choose music wise back then was better.But i love todays sound(jump up)

How about u back in the day (your back in the day when u got into dnb)
or now.

I love both todays sound and sound back in the 90's however sometimes i tend to gravitate more to older sets/tunes sometimes for a small period when i get sick of jump up stuff- hazard, g-dub etc

:ditto: both, love how it started, love how it is now and everything in between aswell :D

yea both.. i love the new sound to most things nowadays really experimental but i love hearing a pure filth tune from say 10 years ago...but thats just the way the scene evolves ,in 10 years time we culd be cravin for a real good liquid sound or a jump up tune

Im a jungle head so anything from 1994-1997 is me. 2002-2003 was also big for drum'n'bass. Im feeling a lot of the new jump up stuff from 2007/2008 right now though.

Like the old stuffbut like the new stuff better......poeple like Raiden,Audio,The Sect.....etc.Its a totally different sound now....jump-up has not really changed in its dynamic since the early days but this new stuff is just something.....well........OTHER!
Got a real tech edge to it!

Back
Top Bottom