Back 2 You - E-Z Rollers Remix project

BACK2YOU

Easy all. Just a line to thank all who have taken part in the Back 2 You Remix Projects so far. We have a bunch of great remixes on the way so if you haven't checked out the site please do. We have set this up to give unsigned producers the chance to remix old and new classic tracks. Even if its for fun (It should be) get involved!

Remix projects online now

E-Z Rollers - Crowd Rocker
Breeze - We Can Rise
Dizzee Rascal - Flex (Access to music students only) Sorry !!!

The Back 2 You Remix Projects has been set to show case and find the new generation of music producers. Giving YOU the chance to remix artists established artists.

Big respect for all the feedback and peace Joe Nebula

Oh and a classic track going online very soon :)

I've been trying to enter the comp for like 2 days now...you guys should really take a look at how cryptic your site is...

I've already made an account and tried to download the sample packs but cannot find the link...I've e-mailed an admin and got this as a response..."Click the enter link above the picture. You have to enter to download the samples"

Tell me how that makes any sense...above the picture...what picture? This is extremely frustrating...

Last edited:
the picture of ez rollers i now wat you mean tho this was quite confusing

yea this site isn't laid out well at all. seems to be a running theme with remix sites. we did a remix for a comp on talenthouse.com, we couldn't even work out how to submit it! gave up after about an hour and a half of trying.

Back
Top Bottom