Baby face ragga.....RIP

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
who remembers baby face ragga.......one of the best jungle djs back in the day....RIP.

I found a few links but none are working anymore.

thats a shame man.....he used to mix proper ragga in with jungle.....he used to do it so subtley you'd think it was in the tune.....i'll have to ask one of me mates thats on kool

He took his own life, hung himself.

yeah i knew that....i thought he jumped from a tower block in leytonstone.....well, anyway...he was wicked jungle dj.....my mate had loads of his sets from radio but chucked them away when cds over took....love to find some recordings froim back then

yeah i knew that....i thought he jumped from a tower block in leytonstone.....well, anyway...he was wicked jungle dj.....my mate had loads of his sets from radio but chucked them away when cds over took....love to find some recordings froim back then

I was talking about Daddy Dread mate.

Back
Top Bottom