BA005 - Dexcell Ft. Ellie Mae - "Steal Me Away" + Culprate / Ekko & Sidetrack remixes

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
318763_10151045494549463_1011750572_n.jpg

BA005 - Dexcell Ft. Ellie Mae - "Steal Me Away"

BEATPORT LINK
TID LINK
iTUNES LINK

Original

The fifth release for Breach Audio see's Dexcell team up with vocalist Ellie Mae. This release is certain to be a prolific hallmark to the Breach Audio schedule. Over the last few months Breach Audio has been building up to this installment, easing its listeners into other styles of DnB/musical genres. Although Breach Audio is primarily a Drum and Bass imprint occasionally the label likes to take an exploration into other genres of electronic music
ELLIE MAE FACEBOOK PAGE
BREACH AUDIO FACEBOOK PAGE

Culprate RMX
Following on from high profile remixes for labels such as Shogun, Ram Records and Owsla, Dubstep man of the moment, Culprate lends his talents to the EP. Building this mix from the ground up, his innovative and unique take on the track really sets it apart from the rest. Transposing the vocals and including his trademark glitchy style. This mix is something to behold and is worthy of any listener's time.
CULPRATE FACEBOOK PAGE

Ekko & Sidetrack RMX
Next up is a DnB mix from Australian brothers, Ekko & Sidetrack. Relative newcomers to the Drum & Bass scene and already making a noise down-under, the duo produce their very own liquid take to "Steal Me Away". Their remix is sure to fill-up dancefloors across the globe. Remember their names, as these guys are ones to watch out for.
EKKO & SIDETRACK FACEBOOK PAGE

2 Step UKG RMX

Electro House RMX

Funky House RMX

Chillout RMX

To round off the EP some 2 Step Garage, Funky, Progressive House and Chill Out mixes have been put together. These alternative styles will expose a side to Dexcell that has yet to be heard before! Their take on the original throughout these genres really proves just how versatile a vocal from Ellie Mae can be!

RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 27TH

Last edited:
Re: BA005 - Dexcell Ft. Ellie Mae - "Steal Me Away" + Culprate / Ekko & Sidetrack rem

Good stuff.

----> 2 step and electro ones are the same track though

Re: BA005 - Dexcell Ft. Ellie Mae - "Steal Me Away" + Culprate / Ekko & Sidetrack rem

Thanks for checking peeps. Courage wolf will be pleased!

Good stuff.

----> 2 step and electro ones are the same track though

Ah the fun of copypasta. Have a listen again bro, should be correct!

culprate remix is sickles!

big ups guys once again.

Loving brother's remix!
Big up Dexcell, nice stuff on the album, gonna get it to fill space and variety of music on my HD :P

Ekko & Sidetrack's remix is now up on Liquicity!

Last edited by a moderator:

nice, original isn't entirely my thing but it's a solid tune. I really like the garage rework and the culprate remix (y)

keep it up

wow you got your track on Liquicity! how do you manage to do that? do you have to send a submission? and im looking the vocals man and the liquid bass!

The owner hits us up on the regs mate. I'm sure there's a contact on the channel somewhere.

OUT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom