B_51 - Android

Salvus

VIP Junglist
I decided to try and make something a bit different to my usual style.
Not really sure how its turned out... My ears are knackered... Just been to listen on the krk's and its sounds ok on that. Sounds pretty dire on everything else ive tried...hmmm

Feedback would be much appreciated, ive stuck it as a private link... I hope that works.
General mixdown tips much appreciated. I think I need a break from this and come back to it fresh.
Yeah, mixdown tips aha.

Cheers guys!
Phil

Last edited:
Try now mate :) Its private on soundcloud, it should work now. Cheers :)

Not that much of a mixdown issue here, i think the correct choice of snare (i.e a snare with more of a 'putt' sound as apposed to the 'tish') with some side chaining on the kick n sub would allow you to push this mix a lot higher and would gain the over all rolly track i think your trying to achieve. Maybe a lil too much distortion on the kick as well. The fillers need bringing up a bit more to sit correctly with the main kick n snare and maybe even adding a few more subtle breaks will gel things together.
I hope I'm making sense with my putt analogy lol But nonetheless you are followed sir!.......just listened to your other tracks, abyss is rude and so is tribe!!! Love the atmosphere in your tracks! Great use of delays and reverbs in all these tracks!
What program do you use to make tunes?

Thank you so much for that feedback mate. That's bangin. Always great to have a fresh pair of ears on a tune!
I'll deffo have a play with sidechainng! And yeah I got your putt analogy.
Really appreciate that dude. I was a bit despondent with the tune on a whole yesterday but you have given me some really good things to work on.

Thanks for the follow. Been meaning to follow you also since speaking with breach audio (he mentioned a track of yours to reference... Can only be a good thing!) I'll give you follow.

I'm on ableton mate. Was gonna switch to buy a mac and switch to logic but I blew some of my budget on an iPhone. Haha

Nice one

Back
Top Bottom